Reading Ladder – April

The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky – 256 pages (3/5 stars)

The Outsiders – S.E Hinton – 192 pages (4/5 stars)

Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins – 390 pages (4/5 stars)

The Fault in our Stars – John Green – 276 / 317 pages. (2/5 stars)

# of pages per month: 1,114

# of pages per week: 278.5

# of pages per day: 37

This month, I read a lot because I read four books. In order from first to last, I read: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Outsiders, Mockingjay and last I read was The Fault in Our Stars. I chose to read The Fault in our Stars last because I had already read it once before and I just read it to boost up my reading rate. My favorite book was a tie between The Outsiders and Mockingjay because I thought they were interesting and most of the time, I wasn’t bored and didn’t forget what I was reading. Next month, I want to increase my reading rate, even though I’m happy with the number I brought it up to this month. I also want to read more challenging books and finish The Fault in our Stars.

1 comment on “Reading Ladder – AprilAdd yours →

1. Hi Celine!

One thing that I immediately loved about your blog was the clean but appealing interface. It is wonderfully organized and everything is easily findable! Good job! The same applies to your reading ladder, everything is neatly linear (that’s something I have been struggling to do with mine). Furthermore, the number of pages read for this month is really impressive.

Only thing that I have to suggest is perhaps add visuals of all the books that you read, that way it makes it even more aesthetically pleasing. Also, another suggestion would be to talk about the books in your reflection paragraph, that way others can have a brief description of the book and read it if they so desired.

Once again awesome job and thanks for being a source of inspiration!!

Sincerely,
    Hefseeba